Sundholm Style respects your privacy and it is of utmost importance to us that all information provided by you is secure.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customer’s personal information. We will only use customer’s personal details for transactional purposes and will not communicate your personal, contact or payment information to third parties. We take electronic precautions to protect the personal information we collect from you from any unauthorised access.
By providing us with your email address, you do give consent for Sundholm Style to subscribe you to our email database. All information collected is used solely for the purpose of assisting in providing you with the relevant information; notify you of sales, offers and new products available.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
- We use Google Analytics to obtain anonymised data about our website (such as unique visitors and the number of visits). This anonymous data is stored by Google Analytics for a period of 26 months in accordance with its policy, following which it is deleted.
- We use Mailchimp to manage our mailing list. Only once you sign up to our mailing list will Mailchimp be able to access the information you have provided. You are able to update your email marketing preferences via the links provided in the footer of all MailChimp hosted correspondence. You may also unsubscribe at any time from our mailing list and you will find options for doing so at the end of the correspondence. Alternatively, you may email us to have this request actioned.
We accept payments through PayPal and PayPal Braintree. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Braintree, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
View the terms and conditions for using the Afterpay Service here.